After reading our Disclaimer, if you believe in good faith that any material provided through the Service infringes upon your copyright, you may send notice to Onlinemovierasigunyogi.in is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We take copyright violations very seriously and strongly protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the owner of any content appearing on the website Onlinemovierasigunyogi.in and you do not authorize the use of that content, you must notify us in writing, to identify the content apparently infringer and take the necessary action.
In order to facilitate the process, we have included a form online for your use. We can not take the necessary steps, if you do not provide the required information. So kindly fill all required fields accurately and completely. Alternatively, you can send a notice in writing via email to our DMCA Agent. The notice should include the mentioned low details.
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim have been infringed. If you are claiming violation of multiple jobs with copyrights in a single notification you must submit an illustrative list that specifically identifies each of the works that you are claiming for violated.
2. Identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringed or detailing the subject of infringing activity with sufficient information to identify the material. You must include the URL or URLs of web pages where specific apparently offending material.
3. The information necessary to permit us to contact the complaining party must include – a name, address, telephone number and email address at which the complaining party can be contacted.
4. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith that use of the material in the manner complained, is not authorized by the owner of the copyright, its agent or the law.
5. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of counterfeiting that the complaining party is accredited to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our agent designated as follows:
Please also note that applicable laws, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.